Like an energy saving lightbulb:
- It is illuminating – it gives light to areas of darkness
- It is energy saving – it saves me and others wasted time. It uses less energy but still gives an illuminating effect.
- Once you use it, you don’t want to be without it.
- It is sustainable
- It considers the wider environment.
- It sheds a new type of light on situations.
- It is a quick and easy method of seeing your way forward
But, you have to have something to plug it into to feel its benefits; you need an opportunity to use it!